From Chef Rene Bajeux of La Provence restaurant
1 lb. duck liver
1 c. duck fat or butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1 oz. finely chopped celery
1 oz. finely chopped garlic
1 oz. finely chopped onion
1. Pureé liver in blender until smooth.
2. Add eggs, salt, pepper, celery, garlic and onion.
3. Heat duck fat to 150 degrees.
4. Pour the heated fat slowly into the mixture, emulsify for one minute in the blender.
5. Strain through a chinois.
6. Pour into a 2” deep baking dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until internal temperature of 160 degrees. You may bake in individual dishes if desired.